Mezzanine designs and builds digital technology solutions for customers across Africa and beyond in order to create productive societies. Founded in 2012, Mezzanine has market-leading expertise in the agricultural, health, financial inclusion and education spaces and works with mobile network operators to bring about positive change in the lives of people through the benefits of the digital dividend. Mezzanine, a subsidiary of the Vodacom Group, is a home-grown African company delivering value to the people of Africa and beyond. Joining Mezzanine means that you will be joining a group of passionate and smart thinkers who value trust and accountability. You will enjoy:
- Impact: See the fruit of your work via international or local field visits, or just read up on impact stories
- Influence: We keep our teams small so that all can have influence
- Growth Opportunities: 5 days of study leave, on the job mentoring, external training, and career advancement
- Flexibility: 3 remote work days with core hours being 10:00 – 15:00
- An energising environment: We celebrate differences and value individuals. We have monthly socials, enjoy lunching together, take coffee-walks, play ping-pong or just ask “how is your family?”
About the role
The main purpose of this position is to facilitate a smooth management of the entire bid process – including bid planning/scheduling, produce sections of the bid response, setting up and facilitating reviews, approvals in addition to final compilation and submission.
- Provide clear direction to the wider bid team (commercial and technical).
- Coordinate the wider bid team (commercial and technical) for input.
- Ensure timelines are set and met.
- Ensure bid responses are complete, accurate and compliant.
- Identify opportunities and leads.
- Capture and pursuit planning.
- Facilitate, capture and pursuit planning with Commercial Lead
- Drive momentum and consensus in capture and pursuit planning, with Commercial Lead.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all aspects of bid responses.
- Ensure bid documentation is clear, concise and compelling, reflecting company’s services and abilities.
- Coordinate all product documentation in line with technical and commercial documentation.
- Ensure cohesion of all product documentation, both customer facing and channel facing.
- Ensure all Statement of Works with Channels are inline with current product documentation.
- Manage Bid and Proposal on CRM Tool.
- Create filing system for Product and Bids for easy access for all users of information.
- Adhere to the Information Security Management System policies and procedures as per ISO 27001 and Mezzanine's Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- BAdmin degree
- 3-5 years of experience in bid management, or a related role
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
- Ability to liaise with clients for clarifications
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple bids simultaneously
- Google Workplace/Ms Office
- Adobe InDesign
Start date: ASAP
How to apply
Easily apply by clicking the link below and submitting your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us after 30 days, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Mezzanine is an equal opportunity employer.
Mezzanine Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Mezzanine is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups and people with disability will be given preference.